- Work as a member of a survey crew performing boundary, topography, ALTA, right-of-way, and construction surveys for public and private clients.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of survey equipment, taking field notes, data collection.
- Operate the equipment necessary to collect information in an accurate manner and locate points in the proper location for accurate mapping practices.
- Assist the field supervisor with all aspects of the daily crew workload.
- Conform in all respects with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, ordinances and other orders and to all company policies, procedures and directives from supervisors.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
- Must be available to travel and work overtime occasionally.
Machines, Tools and Equipment:
- Operate standard office equipment (i.e., personal computer, copy machine, etc.
- Talk, hear, use hands and fingers to handle or feel, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 15 pounds occasionally
- Work in outdoor environment 90% of the time.
- Moderate noise level
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Experience, including boundary, topographic, and ALTA surveys, construction staking, and data collection.
- Robotic and GPS experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to work independently or in a team setting