- Ability to transition operational knowledge into technical process
- Produce and analyze reports
- Communicate effectively both written and orally
- Ability to understand and interpret multitude of organizations funding sources, how they are derived, and how they apply
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to discern and develop project milestones
- Produce manpower estimates
- Understand and establish project proposals
- Ability to produce project scope
- Ability to develop a program and project specific schedule
- Manage subordinate employees
- Provide training opportunities and mentorship
- Keep abreast of trending technology
- Marketing of SEPI’s construction, maintenance and operations capabilities to state, municipal and private sector clients.
- Focuses on quality and helps ensure QA/QC procedures are followed.
- Conform in all respects with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, ordinances and other orders and to all company policies, procedures and directives from supervisors.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification Requirements:
- 4 year Degree in Civil Engineering; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specific project management and design experience required (includes water and wastewater utilities).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must communicate well with others.
- Must be able to work independently and manage time wisely.